the start of a routine





Life for me in Granada has begun to settle down. I am almost half way through the third week of what will be eight weeks total spent here. The shock of living in Spain has begun to wear off and I am begining to develope a routine. Perhaps this is but one of a set of phases of travel for me. I guess I'll see soon. Today I will suffice merely to post a bunch of pictures. The wall that I'm on, is really quite large. It was a slightly treacherous climb up onto it and down off of it. However, it was an extremely cool place to be as it is a relic from when the city was Arabic and it was the protective wall around the city. As you might guess from the pictures not all of it is original.... And Granada is absolutely beautiful from it.

3 Comments:
Hey Jason,
Ah, but nothing's more pretty than good ol' Kzoo, right?? Hahaha...I'm jealous in every way! It sounds like you're having a blast...can't hardly believe you're almost halfway through it, huh?
Oh my...today I was supposed to get my braces off, right? Well, Dr. Bowman chose today of all days to get sick. So now I'm getting them off on the 1st. :( Oh well. Close enough to my birthday...I guess...hehe well I always look forward to reading your entries and seeing your maaaaahvolous pictures! Keep them coming!
Love,
Bree
Jason
Glad and Sad for you that life has become a routine. If I remember correctly you are in spain for 3 months, not 8 weeks. Where or What do you do the last month?
JOHN
I don't know John... I'm pretty seriously thinking about walking the camino de santiago for the entire month. Try to go all the way from Roncesvalles in the pyrenees to Santiago. It is broken into 30 or so day stages so I think I would have just enough time. BUT, it's like 500 miles... So I need to think about it some more....
Post a Comment
<< Home