And the tavels begin
At this moment it is 7:45 PM in Granada and I am sitting in my apartment in the school waiting to leave for the train station. My train leaves at 9:30 this night and arrives in Barcelona at 9:30 tommorow morning... twelve hours on a train. I would have a little bit of anxiety for this, but I've spent two days on an Amtrak train traveling across the USA. Twelve hours is nothing. I'm not completely sure what kind of internet access I'm going to have, but Spain is a very modern country and I'm sure that I will have several chances a week (at least) to check my e-mail and post on here so keep the comments and e-mails coming.
I'm definately going to miss the easy banter back in forth in four or five languages that happens on a daily basis with the students of the school, and I'm having an odd feeling of sadness to be leaving. Six weeks is long enough to see the buds of friendships begining to form, and even to see the color begining to peek out. But it is really quite short for much more, and physical distances are quite difficult to surmount.
Tonight begins a new adventure. Yo tengo entusiasmo.
I'm definately going to miss the easy banter back in forth in four or five languages that happens on a daily basis with the students of the school, and I'm having an odd feeling of sadness to be leaving. Six weeks is long enough to see the buds of friendships begining to form, and even to see the color begining to peek out. But it is really quite short for much more, and physical distances are quite difficult to surmount.
Tonight begins a new adventure. Yo tengo entusiasmo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home